Makes 6 to 8 tacos
- 1 pound walleye fillets (or other white fish)
- 1 Tablespoon and 1/4 teaspoon Spicy Lime Blend Jerky Seasoning, separated
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 cup chopped, fresh mango
- 1/2 cup cilantro leaves
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon Hi Mountain Taco Seasoning
- 6-8 corn tortillas
- 1 1/2 cup Queso Fresco cheese, crumbled (may substitute Feta cheese)
- 1 cup prepared Hi Mountain Ranch Dressing
- 3 limes cut into quarters
- Combine the olive oil and 1 tablespoon of the Spicy Lime Blend Jerky Seasoning in a bowl. Pour mixture over the fish, coating it well on both sides. Marinate for 20 minutes. Combine mango, red onion, cilantro, juice of one lime, and 1/4 teaspoon of Taco Seasoning and refrigerate.
- Add 1/4 teaspoon of Spicy Lime Blend Jerky Seasoning to the prepared Hi Mountain Ranch dressing and mix well. Refrigerate.
- Heat two or three tortillas at a time in a large, hot skillet for about one minute per side. No oil necessary. Place the warm tortillas on an oven-safe plate and cover with foil. Place in a warm oven until ready to make tacos.
- Heat a non-stick sautépan over medium-high heat. Place the fish into the hot pan (there is no need to add more oil). Cook the fish for 4 minutes undisturbed, then turn over, and cook for another 2 minutes. Fish should be nicely browned. Flake the fish into bite-sized pieces.
- Fill each tortilla with approximately 1/4 cup each of the flaked fish and mango mixture. Top with a drizzle of spicy ranch dressing and some crumbled cheese. Garnish with lime wedges and serve.