Makes 2 servings
- 4 eggs
- 1 avocado, peeled, seed removed and diced
- 1/2 cup diced tomatoes
- 6 slices of bacon
- Hi Mountain Pineapple Sriracha Bacon Seasoning
- Toast, English muffins or flour tortillas; your preference
- Turn on the oven to the lowest setting and put two serving plates in to warm.
- Rough chop the bacon into pieces. Toss with approximately one Tablespoon of Pineapple Sriracha Bacon Seasoning and thoroughly coat. Cook in a skillet until done to your liking. Remove the bacon pieces with a slotted spoon. Place them on a plate lined with paper towels to drain, and cover with foil.
- Turn off the oven, but DO NOT open the door.
- Remove most of the bacon fat from the skillet, leaving enough to fry the eggs over medium-low heat. For soft, but not runny yolks, cook for about 1 to 2 minutes, until the white starts to set. Add 1 Tablespoon of water and cover with a tight lid, steaming for 3 minutes. Remove the lid and spoon out any water that is remaining. Using a hot pad, remove the warm plates from the oven.Slide two eggs onto each plate. Return the plates with the eggs to the oven.
- Add a small amount of butter, if needed, to the same skillet. Add tomatoes and cook for about 1 minute. Add cooked bacon, stir and warm for 1 minute. Add avocado, lightly tossing to incorporate, and warm for 1 additional minute.
- Using a hot pad, remove the plates containing the eggs from the oven. Spoon the mixture from the skillet evenly over the eggs. Season with Pineapple Sriracha Bacon Seasoning and enjoy with toast, English muffins or warm flour tortillas.