Makes 4 servings
- 4 thin-sliced skinless chicken cutlets
- 1-1/2 lb. potatoes
- 1/2 cup Panko breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 4-1/2 tbsp Hi Mountain Fiesta Salsa Burger Seasoning
- 8 tbsp mayonnaise
- 2 tsp Hi Mountain Pineapple Sriracha Bacon Seasoning
- 2 tbsp butter
- cooking oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees and move top oven rack to highest position.
- Wash, dry and cut potatoes into 1/2-inch thick wedges.
- Melt butter in a small microwave-safe bowl, stir in Panko breadcrumbs, parmesan cheese and 2-1/4 tbsp Hi Mountain Fiesta Salsa Burger Seasoning.
- Place potatoes on baking sheet, drizzle with oil and remaining Hi Mountain Fiesta Salsa Burger Seasoning. Roast on top rack for 5 minutes.
- Pat chicken cutlets dry with paper towel, place on a plate and spread top of each cutlet with 1 tsp mayonnaise.
- Mound the top of each cutlet with the breadcrumb mixture, pressing firmly but do not coat undersides.
- Carefully place the cutlets on separate baking sheet and roast on middle rack until potatoes are golden brown and tender and the chicken is cooked through, 15-20 minutes more.
- In a second bowl, combine remaining mayonnaise with Hi Mountain Pineapple Sriracha Bacon Seasoning seasoning for a dipping sauce.