Makes 4-6 servings
- 1 16 ounce package of spaghetti or your preferred pasta
- 3 Tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- 1 cup salami, sliced into thin strips
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and rinsed
- 1/3 cup pitted Kalamata olives, quartered lengthwise
- 1 pint cherry or grape tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 1/2 cup sun dried tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese, plus more for serving
- 1 teaspoon Hi Mountain Garlic Pepper Rub
- 1/2 cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water. Return pasta to pot.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat in a large skillet. Add the salami and artichokes and cook until artichokes start to brown, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Add the wine and cook until reduced by half. Add the olives, half of the tomatoes and Garlic Pepper Rub, and cook until the tomatoes start to break down and release their liquid (several minutes).
- Add the cooked pasta to the skillet, stir in the remaining tomatoes, cheese and olive oil. Add a small amount of reserved pasta water if necessary.
- Serve in bowls garnished with basil and additional Parmesan cheese.