Makes 4 servings
- 1 pound ground beef
- 2 cups chopped tomatoes
- 3/4 teaspoon Hi Mountain Original Burger Seasoning or, for a spicier dish, use Hi Mountain Cajun Cowboy Western Style Seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon Hi Mountain Garlic Pepper Rub
- 2 cups cooked wagon wheel pasta
- 2 tablespoons sliced fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Brown ground beef in large, non-stick skillet over medium heat 8 to 10 minutes or until beef is not pink, breaking beef up into 3/4-inch crumbles. Pour off drippings.
- Stir in tomatoes & Hi Mountain Seasonings; cook over medium heat 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Add pasta and basil; toss. Sprinkle with cheese.