A very simple and very delicious venison recipe.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 lb Venison Backstrap
- Hi Mountain Seasonings Venison Rub
- Hi Mountain Black Pepper & Brown Sugar Bacon Seasoning (optional)
- 4 slices of bacon
- Cut the venison backstrap into 2.5 inch medallions
- Liberally cover all sides of each medallion with Hi Mountain Venison Rub.
- Wrap the sides of each medallion with a slice of bacon.
- Sprinkle Hi Mountain Black Pepper & Brown Sugar Bacon Seasoning on the sides of the bacon, if desired.
- Set grill to 350 degrees F.
- Grill the medallions, turning once, until they reach an internal temperature of 127 degrees F.
- Remove the medallions from the grill and let them rest on a cooling rack for about 10 minutes before serving.