Makes 2-4 servings
- 1 lb. chicken tenders
- Hi Mountain Sweet Honey Marinade prepared using rice wine vinegar, canola oil and 1 teaspoon of sesame oil.
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon corn starch
- 1 1/2 cup snow peas, rinsed with ends snapped off
- 1 1/2 cup quartered and seeded Roma tomatoes
- Just about any vegetable can be used in this recipe, so use what you like.
- Marinate the chicken at least one hour or overnight in a resealable bag or covered in a non-metallic dish. Reserve 3 Tablespoons of marinade.
- Stir fry chicken in 2 Tablespoons of canola or vegetable oil until lightly browned.
- Add snow peas and stir fry about three minutes. Add tomatoes and stir fry another 5 minutes.
- Whisk together the reserved marinade, soy sauce and corn starch. Add to the stir fry and toss until thickened slightly, making a glaze.