Marinade will take your basic fried fish to a new level of delicious.
Makes 4 servings
- 2 lbs. skinned and filleted panfish
- 4 tbs. Hi Mountain Seasonings Soy Ginger Marinade
- 8 tbs. olive oil
- 2 tbs. white vinegar
- Cooking oil for frying the fish
- Mix the Hi Mountain Seasonings Soy Ginger Marinade, oil and vinegar well. Place fish and marinade in a zip lock bag or non-metallic container, tossing to coat. Let marinate 2 hours.
- Heat 1 inch of oil into a skillet, once it’s hot you're ready to fry the fish.
- Carefully place the fish into the skillet and cook until the fish turns white. Remove the fish from the skillet and you're ready to serve.