This twist for corn on the cob is a delicious blend of a little sweet with a little heat!
- Plan on 1 to 2 ears of corn per person.
- The seasoning blend in this recipe will season 6 ears of corn. Adjust accordingly.
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro
- 1 stick of butter
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hi Mountain Chili Seasoning
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons Hi Mountain Black Pepper & Brown Sugar Bacon Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon of salt
- Mix the dry seasonings in a small bowl.
- Boil ears of corn for about 10-15 minutes. Using tongs, remove from the pot to a platter. Pat corn with paper towels to remove excess water.
- Spread a generous amount of butter on each ear of corn, using at least one quarter inch thick slice for each ear of corn.
- Season each ear of corn all over with dry seasoning. Stack on a platter, garnish with cilantro and serve.