Makes 4 servings
- 3 to 4 thin slices of smoked turkey breast per wrap (16 total)
- 2 slices of cooked bacon per wrap (8 total)
- 12 Tablespoons of Hi Mountain Guacamole Dip, prepared
- 1 package Softened Velveeta® cheese, or cheese of your choice
- 4 large flour tortillas or tortilla wraps
- Hi Mountain Western Style Cajun Cowboy Seasoning (for a spicier wrap)
- Lay tortilla on a flat surface. Spoon avocado on tortilla, keeping at least 1" from edges. Lay 2 strips of bacon on next, breaking into smaller pieces if necessary. Add the smoked turkey slices. Sprinkle Cajun Cowboy Seasoning on the turkey to your taste, then evenly spread the Velveeta® cheese on top of the turkey.
- Roll tortilla once. Fold in each end tightly, and continue rolling forward. Cut in half at an angle to serve.