Makes 4-6 Servings
- 3 pounds small, round white potatoes
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Hi Mountain Trail Dust Western Style Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Hi Mountain Garlic Pepper Burger Seasoning
- 2 Tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Preheat the oven to 400˚.
- Cut the potatoes in half. Place in a bowl with the olive oil and seasoning and toss until well coated. Transfer the potatoes to a sheet pan and spread out in one layer.
- Roast potatoes in the oven for 45 minutes, or until browned and crisp. Toss once or twice during cooking for even browning.Remove potatoes from the oven, toss with parsley, and serve with your meal.