For those of you that like some heat with your meat!!!
- 1 venison backstrap
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Cajun Cowboy Seasoning
- In a small bowl, mix the the olive oil and Cajun Cowboy Seasoning. If you like more heat, you can increase the amount of seasoning a bit.
- Preheated your grill. If you are using a wood pellet grill, set the temperature to 350 degrees.
- While the grill is preheating, baste the venison on all sides with the oil/seasoning mix.
- Place the venison on the grill and cook until the internal temperature of the venison reaches 127 degrees.
- Remove the venison from the grill place on a cooling rack for at least 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Note: Use a meat thermometer to make sure the internal cooking temperature has reached 127F.